Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To My Life


The best thing that happened to me is i was chosen to played ghazal with my friend at Sydney, Australia when i was student at secondary school. That was the first time i am going to overseas and the important is i don't have to pay a money because the government sponsor our finances. It was cold at Sydney. I have to wear 3 layers of cloth to make my body warm. The best thing is i make perform with Micheal Buble at the famous Sydney Opera. We were training together and hang out together when took a rest. He vert kind and friendly person. When Micheal Buble perform, he alway do it all out and also our ghazal team. Because of that, we got a big applause from the audience that night. After we have finished our performence, we went back to our hotel to rest before we went back our peace n lovely country, Malaysia. That was my best thing that happened to me. althought i forgot to bring my camera to take a picture for my memories, but the memories it never gone in my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!That's great!I'm sure it'll remain forever in your mind.You must have taken some photos with your friends using their camera, right!

    ReplyDelete